Friday, May 22, 2009

It is here

The big announcement that most of you know already:

Wife and I are now homeowners.

I tried to mentally write this many times before hand. I should have jotted down some notes because now that it is here it is so overwhelming that I'm not ready to write it yet.

I'll try to explain this. Eventually. But not yet.

In the mean time realize that while we have till the end of the month to move, it is supposed to rain for almost all of that time. So that should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE A BABY FJSDKFDJFLSFJ

a said...

Congrats, adults! ;)

- Amanda M.

Professor Matthew said...

Dear FJSDKFDJFLSFJ (if that is your real name....),

Wife and I are very much NOT raising another human type people. Dog is pretty much the upper limit of the responsibility we want to have.

Dear Amanda,

Thanks! Owning is really cool but adulthood sucks.

Sincerely,
Professor Matthew