Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I know I'm preaching to the converted but...

Odds are pretty good that anyone coming here already agrees with me. Or is so opposed to me that nothing I say is going to change your mind.

I'm not asking you to agree with me. But I am begging you to get educated. Learn the facts. From multiple sources.

We will rise only through knowledge and education. But this country will drown if its citizens allow themselves to remain ignorant.

And never put something on a sign or t-shirt unless you know what the fuck it means. For real people.



Just a couple of hints. Medicaid is technically socialized medicine. And our military is supported through those taxes you don't want raised. The same military you want to stay in Iraq to protect us against the terrorists.

2 comments:

DanMcCormick said...

Great interviews. I'm saddened by both sides in this debate. We have nationalized medicine already as you point out. It is called Medicaid. With one swipe of the pen everyone without coverage could be included in and it could be means tested to minimize the financial impact. I'm ready to sign up as soon as all my congressmen, senators, president and their staffs get into the plan.

angelasiefer said...

The video is very well done. Thank you. I'm posting it everywhere.