Friday, October 31, 2008

I don't understand the desire

I have students who have expressed a desire to read this blog. I'm not sure why. I guess they figure I'll reveal something super shocking. Or they really are that curious to peek behind the curtains and see the side of me that I don't show in the classroom.

Of course I play it up as though what they'd find here is terribly revealing. It sure will be a sad day for them if they ever make it here and learn just how boring and self indulgent this really is.

2 comments:

Creamy B said...

Ha, a very sad day indeed!

Also, and I know you don't care, but I moved to Chicago! I'm not sure why I moved yet, but I'm here. And so far I really, really like it.

-Chelsea

Professor Matthew said...

It's a great city. If I knew anyone that you'd actually enjoy hanging out with I'd try to introduce you to them. If you go to Club Foot on a Tuesday say hello to the scooter trash for me.

Enjoy the blizzards.