Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A change is gonna come.

So something happened last week.

I have technically one rule about this here blog thing. It can't threaten my jorb.

And in the comments on one of my posts someone guessed at where I work. Not that it is a huge secret (for some reason some of my students like to track it down hoping they are going to learn something huge about me. They leave disappointed. A big "hello" to those of you here now) but there's no reason to poke a hornet's nest. Let sleeping bears lie.*

Well, it is going to be even more disappointing for them from now one. No more posts about anything that happens at my current place of employment that could be read in any way critical or revealing or inappropriate. Because I actually love my job and want to keep doing it where I am.

I'm tired of moving if nothing else.

The one regret I have. I had a doozy of a comeback for the criticism leveled at me. Maybe I'll save it for when I retire. Or win powerball. Whichever comes first.

*Yes, bears. Who is scared of a sleeping dog? I poke my dog when she's sleeping all the time. It's funny. I also like it when she's running in her sleep. If you whisper things to her when she's doing it she sometimes runs faster.

1 comment: