Thursday, October 4, 2007

Also

I don't want to be all gushy and if I'm going to talk about media I'd prefer to do it intellectually, I am a professor of media after all.

But just watch Pushing Up Daisies. It is an impressive show. It's is quirky, hilarious, charming, has just enough action and mystery to appeal to guys and just enough romance and charm to appeal to women. I know, weak adjectives.

Anyway I feel like I've discovered this secret gem and this show is either going to fail because it can't find an audience or is going to become this huge phenomenon and go down hill fast because it is going to change something crucial to what makes it good. Just watch it. I'd try to describe it but I think it would ruin the surprise of discovery.

1 comment:

eeny meeny said...

Whoops! Thanks for the recommendation, Matthew. I was wondering about that show!